Thursday, December 9, 2010

I need to vent!!!!

I'm about as big as a suns fan around. I love them dearly and have watched for as long as I can remember and I'm not so sure I can continue to have my heart broken again and again. The first heart break came in the 1993 NBA Finals against the Chicago Bulls. Why, oh why did John Paxon have to make that shot...

Another heart break came when Robert "Cheap Shot" Horry checked Steve nash into the scorers table which caused Amar'e Stoudemire and Boris Diaw to get ejected because they stepped on the court.

Last year when Ron Artest got the rebound and threw up the ugliest shot known to man to win game 5 of the Western Conference Finals was another shot to the heart.

Now to watch this years team is truly frustrating. Hedo Turkoglu is a waste and is taking up way to much cap space. I'm not too pleased with the front office's decisions to bring on 18 different small forwards because now we have no presence down low in the post. The Suns will now struggle to have a winning record and make the playoffs for the next couple years and it pains me to see the careers of Steve Nash and Grant Hill end in such fashion. Someone please give me a glimmer of hope so I won't continue to suffer.

P.S. Living in Utah with all these Jazz fans has about killed me. It's definitely time to leave this state... AZ here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment